Sunday, May 24, 2009

Paycheck

Looking at the title you very likely thought that I made some money. Well I did but that's not what this is about. Paycheck is the title of the movie I watched last night. It was one of the best movies I have ever seen. It was about an engineer who does projects for a bunch of different companies but each time he gets his memories erased. His biggest project lasts three years. when the project is finally over as viewers we only know what he knows about the project, nothing. The FBI are chasing after him and when he doesn't die the company begins chasing after him too. He had sent himself a bunch of random items that he didn't know what to do with. As the action continues he finds uses for these random items at the perfect moments. This movie kept me guessing what was going to happen next. It was very exciting and I totally recommend it for anyone who likes action and mystery.

I hope this was helpful and that I explained this movie without giving away too much info.

No comments:

Post a Comment